To create Biofreeze Professional, we started with the original Biofreeze formula and optimized key ingredients based on scientific research for a longer-lasting experience. Biofreeze Professional also offers easier application with a smoother consistency. It is an effective, non-systemic solution for pain relief during patient office visits and for use by patients at home between visits. Biofreeze Professional uses cold therapy to relieve pain from backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, and more.
Features & Highlights
- To create Biofreeze Professional Cold Therapy Pain Reliever, we started with the original Biofreeze formula and optimized key ingredients based on scientific research for a longer-lasting experience and it has a smoother consistency for easier application
- Biofreeze Professional provides cooling pain relief from backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises, which makes it ideal for use during in-clinic visits or for at-home pain relief in between visits
- Biofreeze Professional does not contain any NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, parabens, propylene glycol, or addictive substances
- The new Biofreeze Professional formulation, available in a variety of sizes and application types, features a proprietary herbal blend and United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol as the active ingredient
- The 4 oz. Gel Tube is appropriate for massage applications on larger muscle areas of the body that may benefit from a hands-on approach
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Biofreeze, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.