The bathtub bar that locks to the side of your tub allows for you to get in and out of your bath tub. It has a crank-style, locking device that attaches to tub walls up to 6 inches wide. Bath safety handle rail is equipped with rubber pads to protect the bathtub walls. 250 pound weight capacity. All coated steel design for durability.
Features & Highlights
- Medline Bathtub Grab Bar has a step-through clamp on design that provides unobstructed entry and exit path for better hand positioning to assit
- Bath tub rail provides stability getting in and out of the tub | Great for elderly, seniors or after surgery
- Stainless steel components with rubber-lined pads protect walls of bath tub
- Safety handle adjust to fit tubs 2.75 - 6.25 inches
- Bathtub assist rail features tool-free installation
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.25 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Medline, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
mpn: 13067, ean: 0822383138800,
Enormous Value, Dependability and Quality The Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical represents everything you want in a traditional and sturdy mobile bed table.You'll fully appreciate the enormous support and utility this table offers you, beca...