TONELIFE Decompression Back Belt - Inflatable Waist Belt - Back Brace Back Pain Lower Lumbar Support - One Size for 29 inches to 49 inches (125cm) Waists - English Maunal
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 31% on the TONELIFE Decompression Back Belt - Inflatable Waist Belt - Back Brace Back Pain Lower Lumbar Support - One Size for 29 inches to 49 inches (125cm) Waists - English Maunal by TONE LIFE at Dencats. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This TONELIFE Decompression Back Belt is suitable for a variety of lumbar spine disease. There are a lot of factors, such as ssedentary due to long
This TONELIFE Decompression Back Belt is suitable for a variety of lumbar spine disease.
There are a lot of factors, such as ssedentary due to long time work and weight gain , that lead to growing pressure on our waist and cause waist pain, lumbar disc herniation, and lumbar spinal canal narrowing.
Tcare developed this inflatable waist by using the principle of inflatable expansion, coupled with the use of high-quality flexible materials, according to combined analysis for various types of lumbar disease. Tcare provide a mitigation plan for everyone troubled by lumbar spine disease.
How to USE it?
1.Please loose leather belt before using.
2. Wearing belt between the lower rib cage and hip - round your lower backound your lower back, attaching the belt firmly by velcro.
3. Clip pump onto the air valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump.
4. The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of belt are fully inflated.
5. It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time, if no side effects or pain is experienced then the usage tine can be periodically extended.
6. Before taking off the belt, unscrew the pump and press the air valve key until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
Note: 1. We suggest not wear the belt when sleeping.
2. You can wear it as long as you are comfortable once you get used to it. Someone wear it all day, others wear 8 hours a day while working, it depends on you.
3.When we inflate for the product, if the air hole at the rear of the inflator starts to exhaust, we should stop inflating immediately to prevent the air column from rupturing due to over inflating.
1× Tcare Inflatable Lumbar Support
1× Extension Belt
1× English Manaul
Features & Highlights
- DECOMPRESSION BELT: Spinal traction belt is designed according to principle of traction, and realized vertical traction successfully, and then achieve continue traction and supporting function.
- DECREASE THE PRESSURE OF LUMBAR: Through traction, reduce the burden around ligament, bring good rest for damaged lumbar fibrous ring
- FITS MOST WRIST: Belt will fit 29 to 41 inch(105cm) waist,max to 49 inch(125cm) waists if add extra pad, light and portable.
- PAIN RELIEF: Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and Relieve lower back pain & stiffness
- ENJOY ANYTIME ANYWHERE: Can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working, driving, etc
|Package Weight:||1.52 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.46 x 2.87 x 2.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TONE LIFE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CT002, ean: 0746122840734,
Calm Your Neck Pain Instantly! This cervical traction unit offers quick alleviation from neck pain. It is crafted with a controllable air framework that alleviates pain for the individuals who experiences the ill effects of neck joint pain, herniate...
mpn: B01N5H08CZ, ean: 6903997189076,
Note: Please be certain to read the User's Guide before beginning use. Our product only for the mild cervical spondylosis, serious spinal surgery have to see the doctor.The head is not elevated too high or titled back, and the magic neck support is ...
By Core Products
mpn: 0314-2, ean: 0782944031424,
Great for a variety of comfort and support applications. Tuck under the neck, back, knees or ankles for a comfortable night's sleep or when recuperating from an injury. Small profile makes it easy to achieve proper support without adding extra bulk. ...
By Mint Rose
mpn: PL02, ean: 6849441985231,
Mint Rose Cervical Traction Neck Device helps relieve neck pain for anyone suffering from below symptoms: Neck, head or shoulder pain Herniated, compressed or bulged discs Restoration of a natural cervical curve Cervical neck spasms Pinched nerves I...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 7426862085536,
Home neck traction has never been so easy, convenient and affordable as what you'll experience with the DaNA® Inflatable Neck Traction. This cervical traction unit offers quick alleviation from neck pain. It is crafted with a controllable air framew...
mpn: 1950, ean: 0881981221987,
For over 20 years, the Pivotal Therapy System has been used by physical therapists, massage therapists, and chiropractors to treat soft tissue issues related to the spine. By nature, it takes time to slowly re-posture the spine and its soft tissues. ...
mpn: PNB3550, ean: 0642896669956,
Pneu Neck II Pneumatic Cervical Collar provides adjustable traction therapy and slowly inflates with air providing an even gentle stretch to help relieve neck, head and shoulder stiffness and stress. The inflatable cervical traction unit is portable ...
By Dr Ho's
mpn: 4200U, ean: 6689306521859,
DR-HO's neck comforter is a cervical traction device that can stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles while improving your spinal posture. Use the high-efficiency hand pump to inflate the neck comforter. Partially inflated, the neck comforter...
By NINE MAX
mpn: B01D5UM5RC, ean: 0604753764877,
How to MeasureYou should measure the distance from the top of the collar bone to the bottom of your chin.First, keep your head looking straight forward that will give an approximation of the correct size and level of support for you.Next step, you ca...